Updated on 23 December 2023 - View Terms of Service on GitHub
Acceptance of Terms
Please read these terms carefully. By using our Service, or otherwise indicating your acceptance, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, please do not access or use our Service.
Creobase Community Standards
To continue ensuring Creobase remains a trusted platform for all users, we have created these standards outlining what is and what isn't permitted on Creobase. Our priority is to ensure the safety of our users and their audiences. We ask all users to review these standards thoroughly. By using Creobase, all users agree to abide by these standards.
No Use by Minors Under 16: Our Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least sixteen (16) years old. By accessing or using any of Creobase, you warrant and represent that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least sixteen (16) years old, you are prohibited from both access and usage of Service.
Account Creation: When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 16, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
By creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any junk mail, chain letter, spam, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Creobase, a Creobase employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Creobase or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party's use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content on or through Service, you represent and warrant that:
- Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on any of these rights.You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service.
You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Creobase Inc. has the right but not the obligation to monitor, edit, and remove all Content provided by users. It is your responsibility to exercise judgment when posting content on the Service. The following types of content are not allowed:
- Nudity and sexually explicit content, violent, dangerous, or graphic content, hate speech, harassment, and cyberbullying.In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Creobase Inc. or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- Intellectual Property Infringement PolicyWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask our users to do the same. Our policy is to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement. We take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Copyright Act, and other applicable intellectual property laws in response to any alleged or actual infringement.
- When removing or disabling access in response to a notice, we attempt to contact the affected member, providing information about the notice and removal. In cases of alleged copyright infringement, we also provide information on submitting a counter-notice. We may share a copy of the infringement notice, including the reporter's name and email, with the affected member. To report alleged infringement, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
(a) Your signature (electronic or physical) as the copyright or intellectual property owner's authorized agent.
(b) A description of the infringed work or property.
(c) The location of the alleged infringement on our Service, including the URL.
(d) Your contact information (address, telephone, email).
(e) A statement of good faith belief that the use is unauthorized.
(f) A statement under penalty of perjury that your information is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
We may request additional information before processing a notice. Notices we believe are false, fraudulent, incomplete, or in bad faith may be rejected. Abusers of this policy may face legal consequences.
Counter-Notice for Copyright Notices
If you believe content removed or disabled is not infringing, or you have authorization to post and use the content, send a counter-notice to our Copyright Agent with:
(a) Your signature (physical or electronic).
(b) Identification of the content removed or disabled and its previous location.
(c) A statement of good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification.
(d) Your contact information and consent to the jurisdiction of the Northern District of California's federal court.If we receive a counter-notice, we inform the original complainant that we may restore the content in 10 to 14 business days, unless the copyright owner seeks a court order against the content provider, member, or user.You may face damages for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims about infringement.
If unsure about infringement, consult an attorney before submitting a notice or counter-notice.
We use third-party Service Providers, like Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze our Service's use. Google Analytics tracks website traffic and shares data with other Google services. For more details on Google's privacy practices and data safeguarding, visit their Privacy Terms and policy for safeguarding data web pages.
Error Reporting and FeedbackYou can provide feedback directly at email@example.com or via third-party sites and tools. You acknowledge:
(i) No intellectual property rights in the Feedback are retained by you.
(ii) We may have similar development ideas.
(iii) Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information.
(iv) We are not under any confidentiality obligation regarding the Feedback.
Disclaimer of Warranty: Our services are provided "as is" and "as available." We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation of the Service or its completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability. All warranties are disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Limitation of Liability: Except as prohibited by law, we and our affiliates are not liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages. Liability, if found, is limited to the amount paid for our services. Some states may not allow certain limitations or exclusions.
Termination: We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to our Service at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. All relevant provisions of the Terms shall survive termination.
Governing Law: These Terms are governed by California state laws. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms is not a waiver of those rights. If any provision is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions continue in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement regarding our Service.
Changes to Service: We may amend or withdraw our Service or any part thereof without notice. We are not liable if any part of the Service becomes unavailable.
Amendment to Terms: We may amend these Terms by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Waiver and Severability: No waiver of any term is a further or continuing waiver of that or any other term. Invalid or unenforceable provisions are limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary.
By using our Service, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them.
For feedback, comments, or technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Try the best project management tool in the industry, today!